Sunday, February 21, 2010

Day 52 Half Moon Bay Fire Pokers

Collection of Silvia Morando

Half Moon Bay Fire Poker (oil on gessoed board, 12 x 16") has been sitting around for about a year begging me to finish it. Clay really liked it so I thought I'd finish it up for him. I started it plein air, and I had to scrub some sand off before I could get started.

Days completed: 49
Days missed: 3
Days to go: 313

Regarding my missed paintings: I got a little tired slopping together a small watercolor at 9:30 p.m. just to make my daily quota. Then, once I missed, it was easy to let another couple of days go. Both Clay and Eleanor (especially Eleanor) implored me to get back with it today. I thank them.

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! I love it. I'm sending you an email on this one! Please respond ASAP.

    Love,

    Silvia

    ReplyDelete